google-site-verification: google6604cc5631da8a25.html

NOTE: The BEST self defense is Awareness

Never ignore a "bad feeling"!! Police statistics show that in 90% of attacks the victim "felt something was wrong" BEFORE anything happened but ignored their gut instincts. If you pay attention to your environment and can escape, you won't have to fight.

1. Look where you're going. Check out the gas station, ATM, 7-Eleven etc. before you pull up/go in so you don't become part of a stickup in progress.

2. Wake up. Turn off your iPod/iPhone etc. when out in public. Don't jog with earphones.

3. Maintain a Personal Comfort Zone. No stranger or hostile relation is allowed to get closer than 5 feet to you without vetting or permission. Period. If they do, attack the attacker  [Brad Steiner]. Practice a relaxed, non-threatening listening stance you can explode from.

3b. Just Say No. Never accept offers of help from strangers ("can I carry your packages?"). This was a favorite ruse of serial killers such as Ted Bundy. If things feel wrong, run away screaming. If you can't run, you'll have to fight. Learn how: both hand-to-hand and weapons.

4. Walk wide around building corners. Don't get jumped.

5. React. Practice a high speed flinch response in the event you're surprised by a sound, movement or touch .

6. Watch your drink. Someone could slip a knock out drug in your cocktail. Typical abduction/rape/murder ruse.

7. No stranger gets in your house. Ever. Even if it's a little girl screaming to use your phone to call her daddy because her mommy's lying in the road bleeding to death. Call 911 for her. Otherwise, you open the door and 3 mutants rush in and a horrific home invasion begins.

8. Flat tire in a bad neighborhood? Drive on your rims. New wheels are a small price to pay for avoiding a violent car jacking.

9. People give you a bad feeling as you walk down a street? Do you: Make eye contact? Don't make eye contact? Look assertive? Reach for your gun? Walk down a different street.

10. You're being mugged for your money. Don't fish around in your purse/wallet for bills. Be cooperative. Give them your whole wallet (prepare a separate "mugging" wallet with a few dollars).  But...

11. Never go to crime scene #2. If all they want is money, fine. But if they want to take you somewhere, make your stand and fight for your life, right now. You stand a better chance of surviving. If you go with them, statistics say will you not escape or be rescued.

Comments

01/27/2017 2:20pm

Thanks for the tip, I'll follow your instructions, all the time and apply it regularly. It's better to be safe always and aware of my surroundings. I always remind my sister not to jog with her earphones on. I'll share your blog with her hopefully she'll listen to me this time. It's an awareness to everyone don't let it happen to you before you make a move start doing it now. It's great reading your blog it helps me to be ready and aware when I'm alone in the street that I'm not familiar with.

06/18/2017 12:44pm

Divination through tarot cards originates from ancient cultures. The pattern in which the cards are placed while reading the past, present or future is known as tarot cards spreads.

06/20/2017 1:16pm

08/13/2017 8:27pm

You are right! All these tips are helpful especially nowadays that we are surrounded by people with bad motives. Aside from the help of policemen around us, we need to make an effort to protect ourselves too. I know it's going to take a lot of time and money for you since you're going to study those defense, but it's going to be worth it because you are keeping yourself away from bad people.

01/27/2017 8:21pm

I used to jog while my headphones on because personally, music motivate me to move more. Now I know it's time to dump that practice. I'll follow your tips. Thank you,.

Hello admin,
This is ayesha saleem. This is amazing that you are sharing self defence tricks with us to protect us. Well, i just found out that i am pregnant so is there any techniques for pregnant women.

06/17/2017 1:47pm

Apple VR headsets are the best largely from UK release. It is just two days before this new venture. Is Apple introducing a virtual reality headset you really need?

06/18/2017 1:25pm

Informative site.

06/22/2017 3:26pm

In short, they do not have good job seeking skills. In many cases, this prevents them from getting a high paying job that they could easily do. Often, the job will go to someone who is less skilled but who has written a eye-catching resume.

06/23/2017 3:13pm

This article will highlight how people generally respond to distress; and especially the distress of job search pressure and how to manage that stress and the results of your job search by effectively dealing with job search pressure.

07/09/2017 7:39am

A Blog is used to find the child maintenance for commentary or news upon a particular subject. They could be the concern founder's advice to customers as past ease as news. It could be some backpacker's journal across Asia.

Comments are closed.