google-site-verification: google6604cc5631da8a25.html

Summer kids read to stay fit.

Everyone agrees that summer reading is important for kids - and we want to make it a bit more fun!

We also know that proper exercise is important as well as becoming bully proof.

We are challenging kids K - 5 to have a Kickin' Summer

Commit to reading a book a week during July and our martial arts school will reward you with FREE Self Defense and Fitness classes for the month of July.

Kick up your reading and Kick up your fitness.  This One - Two punch will make the summer fun and rewarding at the same time.

Our Summer Reading Program encourages reading and also helps children stay fit and safe.  They will jump, kick, stretch and have fun because our students not only learn the most but have the most fun too.

Kids in grades K-5 can participate by following these easy steps:

• Read a book a week in July
  • Print out the Summer Reading Form
  • Write down the names of the books read on the form
  • Take the form to our martial arts school
Receive Free Karate classes all July and a Free Martial Arts T-shirt

Comments

07/23/2016 11:35pm

This cartoon is so funny and children are watching the different cartoons. When start the study carrier of any child then institute provide the toys and games for keep the children happiness.

I'm a big reader. My kids love reading, and I think it's important, not just for development but for bonding. You start reading to kids before they can even understand what you're saying to them, so I look at it as a fundamental tool for connection. The fact is that our kids aren't reading books or frankly, much of anything lately. Schools are under funded, some schools even closing their libraries. Parents have to realize that it's their job, and not the school's job, to get kids into the habit of reading for fun.

11/28/2016 10:27pm

Much obliged and an abundance of thanks I say i see how to make a fascinating article on a website resemble with this web journal.

11/28/2016 10:54pm

Totally We've done, however it appears like along these lines that I would inquire as to whether you wish.

01/04/2017 7:17am

reading a books with your kids is a good way to make a stronger connection and understanding. Educative side is also pleasant.

02/28/2017 6:05am

Everyone agree that the summer season has well for the kids. They have protected their specification and get high potential features. They can save their life on the same basis. It is too much difficult for every aspect of new life on the same basis.

03/15/2017 4:59am

Nice subject. I have to admit I've not browse the book yet but I am searching forward) You caught my interest and today I believe on setting small research along with paper writing help. You are able to join if you would like or setup yours. It certainly is fun to participate innovations. Within this situation, innovation originates from awaking in our inner wildness. I believe it is important as out instinct live in us anyway, it is simply the way you suppress them is wild. I am talking about, there's now game play that may substitute hunting/fishing and there's not freedom from following and tagging friend on social networking than walking together with nature...

07/01/2017 1:49am

Virtual Private Network gives you a chance to utilize the web all the more safely and gives you a chance to defeat territorial limitations.When determining the best VPN for Android, you need to look out for a few things. Evryone is looking for Fastest and Safe VPN. You can check here No.of Best VPN listed. Psiphon VPN is a great tool for you to go surfing on internet freely and it's free!

Comments are closed.